url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D


Flying... on a plane though...
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This was an old dream. but i remember it perfectly..
I was on a plane.. and I was really
confused because no one else was
on the plane... I looked out
the window, and the scenery blew me away
we were constantly moving
and massing over these beautiful
green hills. These clouds were swirling
over the top of them, but I still
had a perfect glimpse of those hills.
Maybe it was the way the gentle
sunlight shone on them...
Anyways... I remember feeling really
calm, despite how creepy the experience
was... Then I was curious..
Who was flying the plane?
I headed over to the drivers side
and saw my dad... I havent ever seen
him, but I dont know I visualized
his face a certain way..
he didnt look dream-like
he looked like he had alot of hard work
and been through a lot.. He asked me
questions.. like if I knew that he loved
me. And how was everyone...
After all that.. he told me to look
down. at the scenery.. And told me not
to forget...
Then I woke up.... This dream has stayed
with me for more than 4 years...
I never forgot...

writtern @11:37 AM