url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D


Should've listened
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lately.. Ive been wondering if
I should really audition. (Dream before this one)
And then I had this dream.

I was having a dream, where
this voice kept telling me
that I shouldn't go to the
school fair because
something bad would happen.
But I said, "Whatever."
and went anyways...
At the fair, we won BIG prizes.
As we were packing them up,
Jr. asked me to help, but I said no.
Then he asked william, then william said no
Later jr. tripped and the prize fell on top
of him, and crushed him.
I started crying and william
told me it wasnt my fault
That it was his, because he should've
helped Jr. But I said
it was my fault, because I should
have listened and done what my dream told
me to..

Maybe I should listen to my dreams and audition?

writtern @12:03 PM